Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Introducing...My Blog!

Well hello to everyone who is reading this...I hope people are reading this. Ah, well. To those of you who've had the fortune of stumbling upon my blog-Welcome! This blog started out as a creative writing assignment for school. I was always scrolling around Google looking for a blog that had information of Broadway-and that was written by a fellow theatre hopeful.So I decided to create one! This blog will inform you on show openings/closings, cast changes, and what your favorite stars are doing now. It will include personal experiences of mine, and (hopefully) some surprises. I hope you decide to stick with my blog, I know it'll be a great experience for all!

Things to know about me:

Favorite Musicals: Rent, Wicked, Sound of Music, Addams Family, Mary Poppins

Dream Roles: Glinda the Good, Maureen, Mary Poppins, Alice Beineke

Favorite Theatre People: Willemijn Verkaik, Felicia Ricci, Eden Espinosa, Stephanie J Block, Kendra Kassebaum, Laura Muchelle Kelly....the list goes on. I'll stop here

I attended Camp Broadway when it was on tour. Best experience of my life. I am currently in a production of Romeo and Juliet, and I take dance and voice lessons. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask me...even though I'm not a professional.





No comments:

Post a Comment